wanting to change my virtual memory

U

understarz1180

I know the rule of thumb that your ram *1.5 = your virtual memory..and right now i have 672 mb..i want to change it to 768

however everytime i click on set..its fine..then when i click on ok..the blue screen comes up..saying system has an error ..on the bottem of this post..has to restart..and it goes right back to 672

this is where i go to try to change my virtual memory

system properties, advance tab..performance options..advance tab..and change virtual memory

please help me!

btw...is that the rule that you guys follow to change your virtual memory? i have 512 ram

and for you allen..it saids

a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

if this is the first time you seen this stop error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these detps

disable or uninstall any antivirus,disk defragenmation or backuputilities. CHeck your hard drive configuration and check for any updated drivers. run chkdsk to check for hard drive corruption..and then restart your comupter

technical information:

***stop 0x00000024 (0x001902fa,0x75fdee8,0xf75fdbe8,0xf759fb8c)

*** Classpnp.sys- address f759fb8c base at f759f000,datestamp 3d6de49a

beginning dump of physical memory

physical memory dump complete

contact your system administratior or technical for support for futher assistance

there u go...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back