• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[WANTED] Blitzkrieg

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
EP, I tried PC world but sadly they sold all their copies :mad:

Lee, I went on to your link and did some more poking about and found it for about half of the Amazon cost, so thanks very much and it should arrive tomorrow :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Karlsruhe, July 19, 2004 – CDV Software Entertainment AG announced today the planned 4th quarter release of the second official title in the successful Blitzkrieg series.

In the same tracks beaten by the extraordinarily successful sequel “Burning Horizon”, the developers are now sending “Rolling Thunder” into battle.

“I’m sure that we’ll top the high standard of quality set by Burning Horizon. Strategy fans can really look forward to a treat at the end of the year”, promises CDV’s producer Martin Deppe.

Like its predecessor, “Rolling Thunder” also offers a campaign with 18 missions (approx. 8 single missions). This time Blitzkrieg fans can look forward to a campaign with the famous American general Patton. His crusade through seven countries, including Operation: Husky, is but one of many historical highlights.
http://www.blitzkrieg.de/index.php?page=news.en.rt

And Henyman, I always go to PCWorld, gives me great amusement :p
I buy alot of my gear there as its almost always impulse buying.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies