want: starcraft 2 guest pass

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political User
really? nobody has one for an old timer here? if i like it I'll reciprocate when i buy it.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
If I had one to give I'd let you have it... for what it's worth.

*watches a tumble weed blow by*

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
I dont have a PC capable of playing the game, so I havent purchased it...

Or I would provide as well...

Mike A!

LordOfLA

Godlike!
I'm saving up for a new PC so not going to buy it any time soon - though I may spare a few beer tokens for DCUO and GW2 if they come out in the next few months, also the cataclysm expansion for WoW I'll get since the beta is a vast improvement on Classic WoW :)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
haven't played any major game in several years.. just haven't had the time to really get into anything, even though there were a lot of games I would have liked to have played over the years..

Just lost most of my systems in a sewage backup incident. 3 feet of sewage in a basement blew out most of my systems anyway - down to a couple laptops I had upstairs

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
assuming that question was meant for me.. don't want to hijack the thread, but suffice to say, we didn't have water backup insurance which is a separate provision on our insurance which our agent never told us about so they're not covering any of the damage/cleanup/replacement costs.. which is the reason I already changed to a different insurance company/agent with the water backup provision.

edit: Pics attached.. the toilet picture is where the water came out from. The water was spewing like a fountain about 2 feet out of the bowl..

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member