Want a job working for a professional site?

This is spam because this same guy posted this on the shoutbox on my site...

this isnt a spam thread...sorry guys, i havent been on in 3-4 days, but im not that quick to reply to forums, since i have other deals to tend with. And no, i said professional site, not professional people, and if i have mistaken this for a free labour site then im sorry...however yes, i am young, well if you consider 15 young, which i do. Basically the most of the work is being done by friends of mine and what not, the developing is coming along slowly, and it needs alot of tweaking and alot of work. And im sorry, but i cannot pay 45,000 pounds, seeing as that would be rediculous for a php job, most people i know make $30,000 per year doing something else than just sitting around and typing. However, if anyone would like to help out, in any way they seem fit, that would be great :p.

I havent checked my private messages yet like someone said earlier in teh post...and i will do that now, thanks to anyone else who has questions, comments, or wants to help out. By the way, how old are you all? Seeing as you commented about young/inexperienced, just a curious question. Everybody here sounds really helpful and its a great community, thanks for the welcome all.

and thats not possible i posted on your shoutbox becuase my internet has been down for about 4 days....i used a school computer to find this forum, but a teacher soon after found out what i was doing and kicked me off, o well.:cool:

I would be willing to try and help out, but Uni just really started going so my amount of time to freecode (ie enjoyable coding not evil Java) is shrunk to near nothing

Lee said:
If I was PM that's the first thing I would remove, it already surved it's function 30 years ago, I would reduce it to 15% 12.5%, 10%, 8%, 4% then 0% over 5 years.
What would you replace it with?

There is nothing to replace it with, it was a debt paid off 30 years ago.

It's a tax we don't need. You earn money, you pay tax, you buy food, you pay vat, you buy clothes, you pay vat, you pay bills you pay vat, tax after tax after tax, no wonder we can't afford to save for our own pension funds.

We have "VAT" too, but we call it "moms". It's 25% for most wares, but lower for some like food and books. This on top of the income taxes of 30-55% depending on income...

gumpf said:
and thats not possible i posted on your shoutbox becuase my internet has been down for about 4 days....i used a school computer to find this forum, but a teacher soon after found out what i was doing and kicked me off, o well.:cool:

Click the www in my sig to go to my site...go to the 11th shout on my shoutbox...

Your website address was removed by me, before it was tribalhq.com.

then maybe someone posted in my name? i dont know...but im telling you know that i couldnt have been there.

And thanks to anyone who does want to work on my site but doesnt have enough free time, even thought it doesnt really help much, its still a nice gesture, lol.

gumpf said:
then maybe someone posted in my name? i dont know...but im telling you know that i couldnt have been there.

And thanks to anyone who does want to work on my site but doesnt have enough free time, even thought it doesnt really help much, its still a nice gesture, lol.

Alright I'll give you the benefit of doubt. :)

perris: don't make me laugh :p

can someone help me create a one click layout changer? im not exactly sure how to do it, or i was thinking like if someone joines my site and gets set up in a certain tribe, a certain layout is applied to that tribe...anyone sort of know what im talking about? if so thats all i need, lol...post if anyone needs any more info, i have no idea how to set this up.

check the code for http://geffychan.co.uk/ I used a javascript jump menu for that which then uses a cookie to store your choice
take a look at the HTML output and the index.phps file (Source code link at bottom of page) to see how I teamed the javascript with the php

ok cool thanks, remember, anyone who would like to help out, just contact me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back