Wanna try it my way?

Kush

High On Life!
well im eating home made french fries, and when most people see that i sprinkle black pepper along side the salt they think im weird. have you ever tryed it, its sooo good, try it.

I'll try that if you'll try mustard.

(it's good, sorta like a knish)

mustard on french fries? i hate mustard anyways so sorry i cant try that:)

Dipping fries in ketchup and black pepper mixed together is nice.

turns out im not the only one that does this? another thing home made fries are always better

cracked pepper on fries are great, now i'm hungry .... great! :)

themafia.69 said:
turns out im not the only one that does this? another thing home made fries are always better
Home-made from potatoes or just home fried? Prepared how? Oven, pan or deep frier?

home made as in peeled and fried, they have a much richer taste than processed ones

I love black pepper on chips/fries, amazing stuff. Though, it MUST be coarse ground black pepper, I can't stand pepper when it's been too finely ground. What do you reckon?

Home made chips are always better, partly because you have quality control on the cooking igredients (you can use low fat oil like olive oil) and partly because you say when the fries are ready to eat at your own speed.

Yes, they're called Chips, Red Indians invented them not the French.

Maris Piper make the best chips, peeled, sliced/chipped, washed, boiled slightly, rinsed to get rid of excess starch, mke sure they're cool then 10-11 minutes @170c till they're golden brown and crispy.

I use my home made chilly, I am good at making red hot chilly sauces, must be my asbestos mouth and stomach!

i like em with ketchup and mayonnaise. To steal a line from one of my other threads....Ketchup...Catsup...Ketchup....Catsup.... LOL

sweetlu said:
i like em with ketchup and mayonnaise. To steal a line from one of my other threads....Ketchup...Catsup...Ketchup....Catsup.... LOL
I never got that Catsup..Ketsup..Ketchup thing

It's Tomato Sauce!

themafia.69 u are the best dude i do the same on my fries and yes lancer cracked pepper does seem to taste much better thatn ur norm pepper now im hungry

Dublex said:
Home made chips are always better, partly because you have quality control on the cooking igredients (you can use low fat oil like olive oil) and partly because you say when the fries are ready to eat at your own speed.
also because they are fresh potatoes, i forgot what they do to the processed ones, that does somethin to the taste (somthing like put them in vinigar so it doesnt rott or pre cook them so the dont rott)

lol ur making me hungry. btw ur milkshakes are the best! ;) remember the strawberry daquires hehe

Twiced baked potatoes :)...nummy. Venison burgers and any other form of venison is awsome!

best burger i have ever eaten is the fudruckers ones!! mmmmmm

themafia.69 said:
well im eating home made french fries, and when most people see that i sprinkle black pepper along side the salt they think im weird. have you ever tryed it, its sooo good, try it.

I always put pepper in my fries at every opportunity as I try to reduce the amount of salt intake. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back