Wanna try it my way?

themafia.... don't ask how i got started on this one...... truthfully i don't even remember, but u should try dipping french fries in honey when you're eating them. I find it to be rather tasty. not a normal flavor, but good. usually do that if i go to McDonalds or somethin. don't usually do it at home since, well..... barely ever have honey around the house.

they have honey sauce in McD's?????
oh, you're not in the UK :p

well..... they don't necissarily HAVE to HAVE it there. could always buy urself some honey and some McDonalds fries. Or maybe they do have honey at the mcdonalds in the UK and u jus never asked. 0.o

Hops has a really good Barbeque Bacon Cheeseburger. Char Grill has really good burgers in general.

Best FRIES I've had were my own.

And does it matter if you call them French Fries, or just Fries instead of chips? How many of you "Chips" People call their "Automobile" A "Car"? See what I mean?

yeah sheps is right people have different names for things, and u guys think its bad in english between the brits and americans? try arabs lol each country has a varation of each thing so like for jordan a slipper is "KONDARA" For us egyptians its "Shib Shib" <-- i like this one the most, not cuz im egyptian but cuz its soo natural to say lol. Lebanese its "Shahayta" and so on

Fudruckers is the best!!!! mafia...

also friend with A1 sauce is pretty good, but my favorite and it only works with certain fries (not mcdonald's) is ranch dressing with fries

ooooh, outback steakhouse.... they have AWESOME cheese fries, think they have monterey jack and colby cheese on the top with bacon, not sure about the cheeses.... to DIE for.... and they taste even better in their ranch dipping stuffs, cause it's very VERY slightly spicy..... *drools* now i'm hungry.... crap.

I think that fries dipped in milkshakes (vanilla or strawberry) are amazing, it doesn't get much better than that...almost makes me want to go get some.

I like french fries either plain with a little salt (Morton's Hot Salt is good) or dipped in some barbaque sauce. I used to eat em with pudding or icecream sometimes when I was little but now that wouldn't be a smart thing to do.

Vodka and orange juice :)...or Vodka straight :p.

yeah but i think that was mentioned like a zillion times on this forum :p. Buttershots is good...num num

I love McDonalds Fries dipped in McDonalds BBQ sauce. Other than that, I love to eat fries with cream corn. That rocks.

Yuck, you people are sick. Firies dipped in honey mustard is the way to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back