walls.pleonastic.com

J

jawshoouh

it's done! finally finished putting up the 14th page of the Landscapes and Cityscapes section, and added a few new women to the Female Form section. check it out and sign my guestbook

http://walls.pleonastic.com/

Oh wow! The landscapes are just phenomenal!
Any way I can download the entire set...all 14 pages? :D

very nice :D I'll be on a downloading spree when I get home!

edit: you took all those shots yourself?

Was easier than I thought...just ran a spider recursively over the entire site, and downloaded all 275 images in less than 10 minutes. Time depends on the connection speed, I guess, but yeah, it's possible.
:)

Awesome collection you got there, jaws! I'll be watching the site for future updates.
Now to get a wallpaper randomizer and set it loose on the new landscapes folder. :cool:

yep, definitely possible. just get Panorama (http://www.ivory.org/panorama.html) for your randomizer and off you go!

and versionfiv, i'm not forcin' ya to buy it :p but plenty of people have. it's that whole time versus money thing...

yeah i keep flip-flopping back and forth between the cityscapes and the babes :)

personally, i just stick with a combo of babes and Star Wars. :D

I get this message when I click on the thumbs, trying to view the larger image
that file's missing...probably on purpose, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back