Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

P

PseudoKiller

Wallpapers - Request or Comment

Follow the forum guidelines please...

Wallpaper is 1024 x 768

Click on image for full size.

I clean up the wallpaper and gave it some depth. I also added the text. I thought it worked well.

Are we supposed to make the wallpapers and show them? Or share ones we like?

inso, you can make the wallpapers if you want, or just share the ones that you think others will like. :)
Heres one of that I've made (from the previous thread)

I just got this one from somebody off of neowin. I like ones like this so much!!!

hmm... since very few ppl posts wallpaper... here is another 1 ;) still got alot...

A new wallpaper I made [here]. It's a photo I took while at school, somewhat transformed to vector in Flash MX, then slight lighting effects and text made in photoshop.

All the ones I posted prior to the wall thread going away are still at my website linked in my signature.

Hey, i just made my first wallpaper with 3ds max!!!
hope you like it.

Good work there herkalees.
Nice one silvio, especially for a first attempt! I think I'll have to get 3DS Max soon...:D

@herkalees, that is very nice mate :)
but can you remove that "lake for two" plate perhaps??

Originally posted by andy_rose
@herkalees, that is very nice mate :)
but can you remove that "lake for two" plate perhaps??

Here ya go

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back