Wallpapers... Post and Request

Some have requested these...

I found these somewhere... now if I could only remember where ?? :confused:

Those are cool... they would make great wallpapers.

Hmmmmmmm... *gets brainstorm idea*

Yeeeeeow... *takes asprin for headache* :p

Here is quick test run... I'll try the other two later. :)

(comments please)

ok, i've kinda been hoping to see somethin like this on another wallpaper website like themexp or somethin, but never did.

3 dragons (Ice, Fire, Earth) standing in a circle, each facing a different direction. one facing right at you, one facing to the left, and the other to the right. All 3 dragons would be standing on a somewhat shiny metal platform with an ice backdrop. or.... if you would want, have the area in front of each dragon be of the dragon's element.

Hope that isn't extremely hard. if it is.... well..... would probably be worth the effort to see what it looks like in the end.

Here's the wallpaper from my March Desktop SS... Got permission from " Silveryn " to release it.. :)

HmmXP_Seasons_preview.jpg

You can get two versions from DeviantART 1280x1024 & 1600x1200 in one zipfile..

Hope you people like it!!! :)

[Update] 05/03/04 This package is now three different styles in two colors with only 1600x1200res versions :) Enjoy!!

Very nice Wall Beginning. And you can tell that to Silveryn also.

got a request for this, so here it is - in 3 flavours

Attachments

• iPod-1.jpg
    iPod-1.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 137
  • iPod-2.jpg
    iPod-2.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 125
  • iPod-3.jpg
    iPod-3.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 129
Found this very nice wallpaper. I don't know the name :p

i love ur deviant art gallery Beginning...im using the Azure Winter Bliss Wallpaper now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back