Wallpapers path

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
You know, when you want to change your wallpaper from the desktop (Right button, properties,etc), it opens in the windows predefined path, id like to change it to, lets say for example: D:\My wallpapers, so when i want to change it, i dont have to search for it.
Can this be done?
Thanks.

Yes it can be done... I use a proggy called X-Teq But I know there is a way to edit it thru the registry but I am not that smart to actually know how and or where it is. YoYo would know, he knows everything. :p

I downloaded X-teq, but i cant find any option for doing that, can you tell me how?:confused:

When X-Teq opens click 'X-Setup Default UI - For Power Users' go to System > File System > Data > below that is all the stuff for what I think you are looking for... :D

Hmm, nop, still cant find it.
Even following your guide, no such option.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion

double click WallPaperDir and change it to the path you want, even with changing that path your pics stored in "My Pictures" will be shown.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back