• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wallpaper for dual displays ??

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Can anyone point me to a few good sites for wallpaper for duel moniter set up I use ultramon its very cool would just like to find some cool looking duel display backgrounds

Thanks in advance :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Wallpaper for duel displays ??

Originally posted by Kermit
Can anyone point me to a few good sites for wallpaper for duel moniter set up I use ultramon its very cool would just like to find some cool looking duel display backgrounds

Thanks in advance :)
you can stretch it so you just need a wide wallpaper..

I am sure jonifen has some links :)

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Yes I just need to find some very high res backgrounds so when stretched they still look good , This is my first duel moniter set up I love it I am using ultramon :D , I find it better than the nview but that works ok too. :)

a lot of people, i've noticed, have duel monitors.

I wonder... do these people enter battle with a monitor? or could it be that they have DUAL monitors, like I do?

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Sorry I dont understand what you mean ? Me it was easy I have a duel head video card and it came with the dvi-crt converter so I got me a second moniter and hooked it up wanted to try this a while ago its so easy with one card and winxp and ultramon is just great !!! :)

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
Originally posted by Geffy
leedogg, can you host that file somewhere, if you need somewhere PM me
:confused:

You dont like my current host? You want to host it? i'm confused. Its not attached here if thats what you're getting at.

J

jawshoouh

baser5nature was crackin on ya, kermit. it's a DUAL monitor, not a DUEL monitor. DUAL = two, DUEL = showdown at the O.K. Corral

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown