waiting pirates of the caribean

well, it is a possibility. I mean, they did leave a tiny little cliffhanger at the end of the third, and i think there have been talks a while ago about continuing the storyline.

There is going to be a fourth movie, but from what I've read ti mainly focuses on Capitan Jack Sparrow more then dealing with the open ended ending to At Worlds End

well.... that WOULD make sense, since the "band of brothers +1" kinda all went their separate ways at the end of AWE.

I still like the game pirates gold for sega genesis ...

Really it is a tragedy that they are continuing on. They are now just milking the franchise.

oh sure.... cause the Pirates franchise is the only one to ever get milked in the movie industry.... *Cough*Saw*Cough*

I'd much rather see another Pirates, Crank, Final Destination, National Treasure, Batman..... and a bunch of other movies, before i'd even want to HEAR about another Saw. "Hey, let's see what kind of torture device we can come up with next to make people squirm!" I never watched a single Saw movie... but i watched a small amount of one when i was channel surfing...... and a guy potentially drowning in liquified rotting pig carcasses.... yeah..... Saw should Saw it's own head off.

There's a difference between a good movie series becoming a saga, and a random gory horror flick being milked to the very last drop... and i feel like Saw has hit that mark several versions ago.

My 2 cents, I thought the first two Pirates movies were very entertaining and funny, but that the third one was entirely convoluted and a waste of time, and I was so looking forward to it after the excellent ending of Pirates 2. I'm fine with them making a fourth one if it's back to entertaining and funny, but that may be a tall order at this point.

In my opinion they should of stopped after the first one. The first movie was great, full of action, drama and some good laughs. The second and third movies were terrible in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back