waffle waffle waffle

leeks are a king of vedgetable, a tradition of the welsh culture they become of age in late october november time and taste great (with a shed load of butter)... not very seasonal but just though they are worthy of a mention!!

FYI you cant get ALL the stuff you need from a teeny weeny pill that you take with your steak, i man was made to live on meat then he would have been given much sharper teeth!

Had my first mice pie last night
;) ;) :D

Potato and leek soup, yum.
and something the scots eat with haggis - cockaleeky soup or something - neither of which are very nice (sorry!)

I could also eat leeks with gravy.

The discussion continues.

Electric punk ...... where are you from dude? Do you know what scots eat with haggis?, potatoes (Irish, grow in the ground) and Neeps (turnips i think you folk call them) we do not eat soup with haggis. I'm shocked at this slander! :eek:

I meant as like a starter. ;)
Tho I would prob go for a quarter pounder over a haggis.

Now what is Haggis?!? I remember something on SouthPark about Haggis...

I think it sheeps intestines (or at least insides) and corn/wheat stuffed into some other part of a sheep. Not as bad as it sounds - would kinda describe it as fine mince which is kinda crunchy.
Something I might be able to eat with gravy - touchy tho as I am only quarter scottish (quarter irish, half english)

Oh and as this is the general forum, apparently once potatoes were pea sized but evolved, they were also red - ain't that cool, McDonalds wouldn't exist without evolution (tho monkeys still work behind the counter ......... 20 mins for a bloody double bacon and egg mcmuffin // but thats another story)

Beef n gravy tonight and a nice pint of unspecific from Tescos.

Wow, we are really dragging this topic off-topic somehow, solving many of lifes little problems...

Go with Frosties, it would solve that nasty little milk/sugar sludge at the bottom, oh and...
they taaaaste greeeeeeeeeat, or something.

is it just me - or has this got absoloutely nothing to do witj Windows XP ??? :D

MdSalih

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Wow, we are really dragging this topic off-topic somehow, solving many of lifes little problems...

Go with Frosties, it would solve that nasty little milk/sugar sludge at the bottom, oh and...
they taaaaste greeeeeeeeeat, or something.

Gross!! Or how about elemetary school mystery meat for lunch? lol

No idea what elementary school is ;)

Mdsalih: This is the general forum ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
No idea what elementary school is ;)

Mdsalih: This is the general forum ;)

I dont think this has anything to do with anything in General either...:D

Originally posted by Speed4Ever

I dont think this has anything to do with anything in General either...:D

UH OH!!! Speed made a post here :p

We decided to merge the general and not-in-general forums :D

Originally posted by ZipTriX

UH OH!!! Speed made a post here :p

Nope, This is actually my sixth in this thread :D

Hijacked already! Your OWNED! :D :D

Salisbury steak... Ack... Didn't like it when I ate dead flesh...

I am in Salisbury at the moment and have yet to witness such a steak, I think you have been had.

Alecstarr: yup!

EP, I know that you're amazing and that but how can you post whilst in a supermarket?

Salisbury Steak:

Ingredients:

1 lb. lean ground beef
1 egg, beaten
Worchestershire sauce, to taste
Garlic salt and black pepper, to taste
Small can of mushrooms, drained
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
Rice, prepared according to package directions

Directions:

Combine first four ingredients and shape into patties. Place in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown patties on both sides. Place mushrooms on browned patties and top with soup. Cover skillet and cook until patties are done and soup has formed a thick gravy.

Serve over a bed of rice. Serves four.

APK, Syracuse huH?!? you know Fred?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back