waffle waffle waffle

K

Kylie

Did I just waste some space trying to hit a 100 :p

ooopppss

You are on 99, lol!

Deleting posts also subtracts the post counter, lol!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AAGGHH you wouldnt? - would you. Not to a poor defenceless girl?

u said waffle!!! im offended, i used to live in belgium, and thats our main food.... NOOOO i hate yoU!!!

I am sure she meant Potato Waffle.

Brussel Sprouts.

Brussel sprouts kick ass.. they must be one of the most underated food stuffs around, that and leeks! ;)

I would have to say I could manage Brussel Sprouts with some nice thick gravy.
HAve to make an effort to make sure they are on the table Xmas day.

Wonder how many discussions on brussel sprouts there are on the net ;)

Ah, bisto

(sorry couldnt resist that one, ;) )

Christmas just aint christmas without the basic food stuffs that no one likes but everyone eats to join in and be "festive" lol

dude, brussel sprouts are disgusting, id rather eat a plate of dog poo

Radon, how about we hide the Brussel Sprouts in the dog poo, thus making the dog poo EP's "thick gravy".... hmmm.... :D

Damn there are a lot of sick minds in this thread.... Who needs vegstibales anyway.... With technology where it's at all you need to do is eat a big steak and take a pill (sorry to those vegatarians out there) your there no need for that nasty crap Mommy and Daddy used to force you to eat... Consiquently do any of you have any food horror stories... That would sure give a little more spice to this thread...

Originally posted by Rod
Damn there are a lot of sick minds in this thread.... Who needs vegstibales anyway.... With technology where it's at all you need to do is eat a big steak and take a pill (sorry to those vegatarians out there) your there no need for that nasty crap Mommy and Daddy used to force you to eat... Consiquently do any of you have any food horror stories... That would sure give a little more spice to this thread...
LOL

WTF are leeks?? I'll stick to seafood and 24 oz steaks :D

Hold a brussel sprout and look at closely. Examine the detail. Let me know what it looks like. rofl

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back