vx2.exe Spyware/Adware

WOW : why is it im am scared to install any damn program now

Im sick of these guys.....

Pay good money for some of this stuff and they still got to spy on us

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:eek: :mad:

No need to panic ...

There's no reason to panic about the 2VX soft that install's the Audiogalaxy software.

1 Just search your system for the 2VX.DLL file and then remove it.

If the system doesn't let you remove this file Open Rgedit and go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\ {00000000-5eb9-11d5-9d45-009027c14662}".

Delete the {00000000-5eb9-11d5-9d45-009027c14662} entry.
Reboot computer.
Search your "C" drive for 2VX.DLL, and delete it.

That's all.

more info :
http://www.vx2.cc/

First off, the vx2 homepage is different from is described in that story. Second, this should not be installed on my computer to track my information. Inserting ads is one thing. Even anonymous tracking to serve ads to me I might actually be interested in seeing. But to also gather any information I submit into a form? uh-uh. Not only is that a violation of my privacy, but it's an insecure transfer of potentially vital/private info over an insecure transfer. Unacceptable. I know nothing is truly secure, but there is no need to remove any work for someone that happens to be sniffing packets when I pass by...
/Lactic

boy am i glad i read this post.....heh, i was wondering why i got a pop-up when i opened this site today, and never had gotten pop-ups before, this kinda stuff really pisses me off.........imma go start a fire or something.......:mad:

thanks for the info....

i am gladed i read this post. thnx every1.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back