Vortex?

Swartz

OSNN Junior Addict
Midway has a Vortex Viper HS LR 4x16 x 44 on sale for 399. 150 off and ordered it to put on the 6.5 Creed when I get it next month.
Anyone have a Vortex? Whatcha think about them and I looked thru a few , a year or so ago. They seemed to be very clear and will send it back if I don't like it.

zakman

OSNN Junior Addict
Picklehead, my 260 has a Vortec Viper HS 6-24x50mm scope on it. Ok, I don't have many really good scopes to judge it by but I love this one. It seems to me to keep its focus at low power or turned up, I generally use it at 14 or close to that. Any higher and I loose the field of view close and any lower its hard to see the Bullseye at long range. I like shooting it but the 338/06 has had my attention all spring and I am still working out distance with it. Since it got finished I have not had anything else out other than shooting with the 4H dads. We have a dad only shoot every so often, that way we aren't always having to watch what we say or how we say it. And after shooting there are adult beverages and fire cooked meat consumed LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks