voodoo3 xp drivers

E

EMPIRETANK

ok whats the deal ... i have XP proffessional and a Voodoo 3 3000 AGP and WTF THERE ARE NO GOOD DRIVERS !!!!!! ... one thing that pisses me off is DX8.1 .. it says that AGP Texture Acceleration not available ... um wtf .. its an AGP card ... im getting layered screens if i go over 800 x 600 .. this is really ****ed up i need some help or suggestions or something

Its ok............ I had a Voodoo 3 3000. I got it work work just perfect GLIDE and all, even the 3DFX tools.

Your going to have to do some work.. Now I havent looked in a long time, but what I did was goto : www.voodoofiles.com

There I found two differnt sets of drivers... put one on top of the other and boom... It worked.

Now there might be drivers out now that you dont have to do that with........ Check out the page......

:cool:

ive been looking for v3-3000 drivers for winxp also... ive found a few, but they dont seem to work right.

one thing i did read though, is that agp settings dont work properly on agp voodoos cuz they're actually just adapted pci cards. i dunno how true that is though...

Originally posted by EMPIRETANK
ok whats the deal ... i have XP proffessional and a Voodoo 3 3000 AGP and WTF THERE ARE NO GOOD DRIVERS !!!!!! ... one thing that pisses me off is DX8.1 .. it says that AGP Texture Acceleration not available ... um wtf .. its an AGP card ... im getting layered screens if i go over 800 x 600 .. this is really ****ed up i need some help or suggestions or something

personal recommandation : change that card ! ( i had also a voodoo3 2000 AGP and worked " let's say " fine with xp drivers " but wasn't " :( ) .
I cannot trust those that say there are : very good drivers for 3dfx cards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back