Voodoo3 3000 Problems

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Welp, a game that I love to play, Counter-Strike, wont let me. You see, in the game, the best wya to play is with the Open GL 3dfx mini driver. (Yes this will be under games too). When I try to get into a game you see, it tells me that the mode of OpenGL I am trying to play with is not supported with my Video Card.

Well, it worked before I installed WindowsXP, and now it doesnt. Ok, no biggie, ill reinstall the drivers for my video card. No such luck. WindowsXP does not like Registry files, and when I isntall my video card drivers it has to update the registry otherwise it wotn work properly.

So now im stuck without an option. I can play in Software mode, but then just I get 2 frames per second.

Can someone please help me??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back