Voodoo Boodoo!

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Another question.
I got an old Voodoo 2 (at least I think it is) and I want to try to it out. But the Voodoo 2 has "two" monitor-type ports on the back of it. Why is there two? :confused:
A friend mentioned, though, that I would need to connect the Voodoo 2 to a 2D card. How would I do that?

Thanks. :)

Do you really want to do this?? Alright then buddy you'll need a passthrough cable Like this
passthru.JPG

Oh yeah and the the two monitor types on the back are for VGA input and output.

I would prefer to get a new video card, but I'm just playing around with this computer (it's a AMD K6-2 300MHz...) and just wanna see if I can get it up and running. :D

Anyone know where I can get such a cable?

Is there even the slightest possibility of getting my hands on one such cable? :p

I'm pretty sure there is, if you can get the name of it, meaning exactly what it's called, you're probably going to be able to search for it and buy it on pricewatch, or just enter the name in google, and see what comes up. I have one of these things ( the cable ) and I'm looking at it right now...doesn't say anything. :( And ideas anyone?

Originally posted by Nick M
I'm pretty sure there is, if you can get the name of it, meaning exactly what it's called, you're probably going to be able to search for it and buy it on pricewatch, or just enter the name in google, and see what comes up. I have one of these things ( the cable ) and I'm looking at it right now...doesn't say anything. :( And ideas anyone?

That's the only thing... I don't know the name of the cable! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back