Voodoo 4 4500 on XP PRo

C

CeReAl

well i need some help :p im new here i have a voodoo 4 4500 and i can get 100fps in half-life and stuff on windows 98 SE but when i went to xp i cant even play in open gl just direct 3d or software mode!! if anyone has any drivers for me plz im begging plz give me an addy to them or email them to me im also trying to get 3dfx tools to work again so i can overcloack and have all the other goodies :p for all 3DFX users go here if your fed up with xp and drivers for your cards http://www.petitiononline.com/voodooxp/petition.html

hehe thx man..but i need some drivers that help with fps in games like counter-strik i trie those drivers and when i install them i get errors about not registering drivers and then the installer stops.... soo i hope taht petition thing goes through

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back