Voltage oddity

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
Anyone know why the right two voltage thingies are red, and more importantly, whether or not I should be concerned about it?

Thanks

What proccessor do you have?!?

If it's a Duron then the Monitor thinks the voltage is too high... If it's an Athlon then It thinks the Voltage is too low...
If it's Intel then you got me by the nuts...

The Aux,,, I'm gonna assume is +3.3,,, It IS too low...
Turn the computer off then wiggle the connector on the board... If it's still low when you reboot then it's time to upgrade the power supply...

-edit- Guess I should've noticed your sig but I never read those things... I don't know what the Vcore of a PIV should be...

Check the voltages in BIOS instead if you can. They should be more correct. If they are off, you'd better get a new PSU.

You're welcome

I speak svenska a helluvlot better than I spell it. My ex-wife is from Uppsala.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back