vol bar in taskbar?

R

Ryvis

Having the volume bar on the taskbar
Is this possible? if not is there a app that can do this?

iuse a taskbar called Nstat I believe that is what it is called that shows ram cpu% winamp controls and vol....can find it in the gallary section with all the desktops and skins...theres a link there for it.

make a shortcut on desktop (%windir%\system32\sndvol32.exe /tray), drag it to the taskbar, delete the one on the desktop and voila:D

You can also...

go into the sound control panel and check the little box that sais:

__ Show sound icon in sys tray.

Then you just click on that and up pops a slider/vol control
:D :cool:

yes,but then it gets in the systray, and he didnt want that..

OR

Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Make a Desktop Shortcut of Volume Control -> drag on taskbar :p

So lazy people like me don't have to type in the target of the shortcut :)

but that again opens the whole volume "thing" and not just the volume slider.

existenz...you have to learn how to cut and copy...you'll have a ball...highlight whatever text you want to copy by double clicking, and draging your mouse over the area...when the text you want is blued, click out so that your mouse can move, but the text stays blue...then push controll+c...take your mouse to wherever you want to drop that text, tap in, then push controll+v...if you already knew this, please don't flame me, I'm just reading into your post

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back