Voice Command

N

Not Bman

Is there a program to make everything on my computer voice command.

Like it my computer was logged off, i could say Log onto Bman, and it would do it, plus everything else !

Is there something that does that ????

Please tell me !?? Thank You

there is a voice thing in office xp and windows xp but i have never tryed them, i use dragon natuarly speaking 6.0 and with an aduigy card

with dragon natuarly speaking 6.0 , can you do the stuff i said ?

yes you can but i must say out of experence that you should buy the thing becasue the cracked prog takes out some options and the ones that i downloaded that option was gone
so i bought it through the school board

He recommended NOT getting WaReZ..

Anyway, the Voice Recognition in Office XP isn't too bad, obviously its not perfect, and requires a LOT of voice training to get it even half right.
The problem with voice recognition is they expect to be spoken to in a clear accent using correct english, so words that everyday people use are normally not recognised correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back