visual styles

N

nick_fury

Is there any way to install visual styles without stylexp, because I tried to uninstall stylexp (even deleted the registry keys) and d/l a new one, and it still said my evaluation was up.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did install the patch, and the visual styles won't install

ok, many people have problems installing the patch. follow THESE instructions, and u are using the styles u want in no time :)

I did exactly what it said, and it's still won't let me install visual styles. They only appear as old skool widows 98 blocky style... Can anyone hook me up with the old freeware version of StyleXP?

If you still got problems, download the already patched dll from my site here: http://www.ia-stud.hiof.no/~andreasp/uxtheme.dll
To install it; boot up XP in safe-mode (press F8 after BIOS check on startup and choose boot up in safe mode from the list) go to your Windows/System32 folder, rename your uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.bak and copy the uxtheme.dll you downloaded from me in this folder instead!

andy_rose

which 1 is the free 1? + does it have the same features as the shareware version i have?

the dll is the free one and it does roughly the same things - in that it will allow u to apply syles

the one at the top is the first stylexp that came out. it just patch the dll so u can use other themes. atleast that one wont stop working after 30 days. if i remember correctly stylexp was free up to beta 3.

can u give me sum more detailed explaination on what 2 patch + how 2 install it plz?

ehh, just download and install. thats it. after the installation is done it asks u to reboot the comp..when thats done,u can use other styles.

kool thanx is it basically the same as the version 1?

well, the first 3-4 betas of stylexp doesent have the same interface and doesent include the rotate function. other than that it's the same..and free :D

I'm stuck with a full registered version of Stylexp.. which I dont use!.. silly me for not trying b4 I bought it!.. but i dont like trial software!

I'm sticking to windowblinds! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back