Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard FREE! ($109 Value)

Let us know what you think. View and rate five movies, then sign up to receive your redemption code e-mail entitling you to a complimentary Not-For-Resale copy of Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition.*

* Offer good only to first party recipients of a valid redemption code email. Offer is non-transferable and the redemption code is for one use only, limit of one gift per person. Product provided is strictly Not-For-Resale. This offer is valid in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, all U.S. military bases that contain valid APO/FPO addresses, and Canada. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for shipment. Offer good only while supplies last, or until September 30th 2004. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, stolen, misdirected or undelivered mail. Void where prohibited.

UPDATE: Offer nearly ended

UPDATE: Offer ending soon - tens of thousands of copies of Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition have already been claimed by developers. Complete rating your 5 movies now to avoid missing out. (May 28, 2004)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back