[VistaVG Series] Vista Themes for Windows XP - Black, Blue & Ultimate

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi guys

I have created a few themes for Windows XP and lots of ppl liked them. So here I'm sharing with you all and I hope you guys will also like them: :)

VistaVG Ultimate for Windows XP:

Download VistaVG Ultimate Theme for Windows XP

VistaVG Black for Windows XP:

VistaVG_Black_for_Windows_XP_by_Vishal_Gupta.png

Download VistaVG Black Theme for Windows XP

VistaVG Blue for Windows XP:

Download VistaVG Blue Theme for Windows XP

I hope you guys will like these themes. ;)

Last edited:
Nice work.

Side note: I've been to your site before, you bailed me out of the YM ad issue with your patch. Thanks. Welcome to OSNN.

i would like to use your themes but i have concerns about the hacked dlls floating about - if i could get them from a trusted source (so to speak) might give them a look over :)

^^ You don't need to use hacked DLL files. Just use UXTheme patcher which patches your own Windows files or you can use Tuneup Utilities to apply the theme. Its absolutely safe. :)

last version of that patcher i found was 5.0 - that still the latest version - or you have links to latest so i could try em out ?

thanks - now to find some good vista icons (either from web or my vista install) and look at you res hacker guide and all will be good :p

Last edited:
i cant open vista shell32.dll with res hacker, there something i need to do to the file ?

looking at your guides now :)

nice themes thanks!
one question, how do i remove the edges of the icons that still show in the start menu?
test.jpg

Yep. There are 2 versions, one for x32 icon size and the other for x48 icon size. So please switch between them from Appearance tab. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back