Vista Widgets

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Can anyone advise me on some good places to get some good addons to the side bar in vista please, its looking rather dull and i feel like spicing it up, and getting fed up with all the warnings about 3rd party addons from MS site

there are a few people on here that have some good ones - i have seen them on their desktop screen shots in the monthly desktop thread :p

I've only posted it like 10 times on these forums lol.

No probs lawman... enjoy :)

Nice site, are you sure you posted that before cause I didn't know about it. lol

its easy to search for something if you know the name ;) but after you have been awake for 20 hours with 2 hours sleep its not easy to search for things :p

do me a search for folding at home widgets - ones that actually blood work - quad core :p

Attachments

• sazarisawankymidget.png
    sazarisawankymidget.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 156
:eek:

By the way, I did a word search on the forums for hobby lounge and found 17 instances :cool:

Like the Yankees, derek is teh suck :smoker:

:D

I clicked on your link jerkface :D

Did you look at what I named the picture? That was the best part :ninja: :p

FWIW, my Yankees will bounce back this year!

Yes, with HGH and Steroids.

No wonder they don't win any more, they have tiny cojones :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back