vista upgrade coupon

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I was wondering if anyone knew when the vista upgrade coupon users had their copies of vista shipped yet. The site is upgradeweb.moduslink.com/vista . I bought a copy of mce and got a free upgrade coupon to vista. My information is validated but I'm wondering if there is a time frame on shipping?

All mine says is validated. Can't even get onto the site today.

I'm sure it said somewhere within 6 weeks from release or from application if later.

Well if you know which versions you are getting you can always find another way to upgrade to Vista and reset the activation clock the 3 times that you are allowed to giving you ~120 days

You can do this by running "slmgr.vbs –rearm" from the start menu or run command.

Is that legal? I guess it probably is if a licence key is on the way.

Tried the upgradeweb website again. "An unrecoverable error occurred" Obviously lots of orders to process.

Is that legal? I guess it probably is if a licence key is on the way.

Tried the upgradeweb website again. "An unrecoverable error occurred" Obviously lots of orders to process.

As long as it works who cares if it is legal.

I got that error message a while back. I had to enter a different key in and it worked then for me. Stupid Vista Business.

It has been reported that this workaround is from internal Microsoft documentation. It is built into the OS for a reason so therefore it is not illegal.

Very nice feature me thinks, really gives people a chance to test drive to find which version they want.

well my version is vista premium. I just want to start playing with it!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back