Vista SP1 is HERE

I always thought of it as the licence key that cost the money anyway :D

it is the 25 digital key that costs you the cash - its part of the licence you buy to use their software, you never really own windows, just a licence to use it, not that you or most mods or admins on here would know seeing as you get yours for free :p

Had to buy mine, missed a free copy from doing the beta by a couple of days :(
Spoke to IT at work and they have technet, will I be able to get a the right version off there? They were worried it might be a specific volume license version as XP used to be so not work with my OEM keys.

why the hell would you pay for it, thats a little silly.... just follow the original links and download it..... why are there even questions... why.. why..!

Carpo syndrome is catching.... :)

ok thats weird carpo you are just 2 posts shy of mine.

Had to buy mine, missed a free copy from doing the beta by a couple of days :(
Spoke to IT at work and they have technet, will I be able to get a the right version off there? They were worried it might be a specific volume license version as XP used to be so not work with my OEM keys.
The version (minus Enterprise) available on TechNet will work with retail product keys.

Carpo syndrome is catching.... :)

ok thats weird carpo you are just 2 posts shy of mine.

i bought mine because for last 12 years i didnt mind having to find serials or hack - i cant be arsed with all that now, and what you mean im 2 post shy of you ?

Lancer remember.............

-edit- picture removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting my version, Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit for free. It's a present from my father for finally finishing up high school. :)

most apps that arent 64 but will run as 32 bit and you will see them as nameofeapp.exe *32 in task manager, or if you wanna be 100% sure all is compatible get vista 32, if you get ultimate you will get both versions anyway :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back