Vista Recovery Disc

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I found this write up on cybernetnews,

NeoSmart using some tools provided by Microsoft. With it you’ll be able to faithfully use Vista’s recovery tools without actually having the original setup media. The download is 120MB in size, and it will need to be burned to a DVD/CD before it can be used. If you don’t already have the Vista setup media it’s wise to download and burn this now before the day arises that you aren’t able to bootup your computer

http://neosmart.net/blog/2008/windows-vista-recovery-disc-download/

reading down the comments on that site, apparently this is only the 32bit version,

but they're working on an x64 version. amusing to read in the comments

though was sony's release of a "downgrade to xp" download.

Does what it says on the label.... could be useful when I repair other PCs with no original disc supplied.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back