Visit to the vet part II

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
in honor of zero hour

a Poodle, a Basset Hound and a Great Dane are at the vets office. The poodle says "my owner is very old and can't see that well anymore, and I have just been diagnosed with cancer so she's going to put me to sleep." The Basset Hound says "my owners have been a family for 17 years, but the kids are all grown up now and my arthritis makes it hurt to walk. So I too will be put to sleep." The Great Dane says "well my owner is a supermodel, yesterday she was walking around naked and instinct took over." The Poodle and the Bassset Hound in unison ask "she's going to have you put to sleep?"

"Oh no, I'm just here to get my nails cut." :p

lol! got any more? im doin my 1st term exams and i really need to escape from studying.......till now humor seems to be the most effective!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back