Visio 2002 pro startup problems

F

ffkain

hi, after successfully installing visio 2002 pro demo i tried opening it and then it caches the directory then when it reached 100% an error message poped up saying microsoft visio has encountered a problem and needs to close.

windows xp home
Athlon 1.4ghz
Sdram 128
40gig hd with 18gig spare

possibly a silly question...

but is it a legit copy? I've heard of people having problems with Visio and dodgy cd keys etc.

thanks yoyo, i think that may be the problem. i went to the microsoft site before and searched for visio's system requirements and they gave me a different page that didn't have the ram issue.
to jonifen, yes it's a legit copy as we were given the cd with the textbook but thanks for the warning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back