Visio 2000 Question?

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
I have one user here that uses Visio 2000 once a month (hence the reason I haven't purchased a newer version for him). We purchased this software before Microsoft purchased the company.

Here's the problem. He's been having issues with the software so I went looking for updates. I see Service Pack 2. But it requires SR-1 and it isn't available from Microsoft any longer. Does anyone know where I can track down this update so I can install SP2?

I searched Google to no avail. Thank you.

its not looking good found this

Where can I download Visio 2000 Service Release 1 (SR-1)?

2000-10-30 GW: I have given up trying to track whether or not SR-1 is actually available for download. Sorry!

this is from microsoft.
SUMMARY
The Visio 2000 Service Release 1 (SR-1) Update on CD is no longer available through the Microsoft Order Desk as of January 1, 2004. Additionally, this update is not available for download from a Microsoft Web site

this might be it. here.

hope some of this helps.

Last edited:
VersionTracker had it linked, but it went to Microsoft and so the download isn't available anymore.

I can't believe they would take that offline. It has to be somewhere.

yah i realized that after i posted it. Damn Google. hehe im tired sue me... hehe

i just went to yahoo and i cant find anything. This is frustrating but it just might not be out there anymore lol. Might be time to upgrade..

in the great words of Zapp Brannagan " Stop exploding you cowards!" sigh..

I tried VersionTracker. It looks like a lost cause.

No sweat. I hate outdated software anyway. If it's not working then I can uninstall it and throw it out.

Thanks for trying everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back