Virus/Spyware XP Anti-Viurs 08

omg its nlm

lvl 17 Hax
Anyone else been getting hit with this? I have not but a lot of people are my office our getting it. Not sure if its via email or what?

That is a new one I never heard of either.

My cousin just called he said he clicked a link in an email and something happened and how he has this app.

i have seen that a few times while doing my work trials, it is indeed spyware and a royal pain in the ass

the tech place im at has a custom health cheek program which removes most crap - think its just norton part of it, most spyware and avs should clean it away

i have seen this when you install limewire in the past. i work at circuit city (firedog) and i see a lot of virus'/spyware come through. but this one can be a pain the rear end to remove.

we get many callouts & pc's in our shop for cleanups of this antivirus2008/2009 rubbish.

best removal tool ive found is running combofix in safe mode

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe

most antivirus/spyware apps wont protect against it with standard definitions, as numerous variants are released daily.. (something like nod32's heuristics may well detect even new ones)

one customer we had actually registered for the spftware, which cost him £84, then £20 every 30mins was taken out of his account, until barclaycard put a block on his card.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back