OSNN Senior Addict
barbie says:
my avast said that there was a virus and to reboot
barbie says:
i rebooted and it said that it found the virus but my pc is still messed up
barbie says:
the only thing that is working is my msn and that turns off all by itself

Webpages anit opening either

Anit got a clue myself so any clues what to try or do?

Thanks

from what i could understand on that, you have a virus.. What program are you using to load webpages?
Try and ping websites in cmd. after that uninstall IE and reinstall maybe? or try and find firefox on a cd.

Anit me

Some random my mate knows, yes not alot of info but i cant be bothered to tired to ask questions will update tommrow and add a Hijack This log

then why start the thread now..

tell her to get the latest update file for her anti virus (maybe have to use another comp). Tell her to boot into safe mode install update and run anti virus. is avast free avg? if not get free avg and run from safe mode. the next step is to figure out what virus it is and look for removal tools.

VenomXt said:
then why start the thread now..

Cause was gona ask questions but soon has they said they dont if they have XP thought... wont go there

Hijack dont work says Invalid win 32 apliciation orr something
AVG told he to get that but was takein to long
Told to Scan with Avast again to see if anything comes up
Firefox gona take 1 hour 18 mins to download
On Cable but gettting crap slow speeds aswel

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Cause was gona ask questions but soon has they said they dont if they have XP thought... wont go there

Hijack dont work says Invalid win 32 apliciation orr something
AVG told he to get that but was takein to long
Told to Scan with Avast again to see if anything comes up
Firefox gona take 1 hour 18 mins to download
On Cable but gettting crap slow speeds aswel

please try to use a coherent post so we can help you a bit better ,,thanks

is your first language english? paul if not i understand. but like tdinc said you have to explain things better if you want our true help. running avast again is almost usless without a update file. IS there another computer you can download files on? if its a cable modem and its going that slow you really need to just unplug the computer from the network because that slow means alot of bad traffic is going through. You could easily have a downloader really messing you up.

tdinc said:
please try to use a coherent post so we can help you a bit better ,,thanks

Thats best gona get from me tonight

But seeing has i can really be bothered tonight kgiffert @ hotmail.com maybe you can help the person

VenomXt said:
dude... just nm. im done with this thread.

and me lol...

Maybe tomorrow i will construct a proper post with has much info i can and correct english for people to understand what i am going on about :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back