View New Posts Problem

P

PC-Dude

I noticed alittle while back that when I would View New Posts and click on the link to go to the thread it would automaticly send me to the last page of replys in the thread. Well now it just sends me to the first page of replys. Did I change something ?

No. I think EP changed it back to what it is now. I figured it was due to too many folks not liking the other way. Or that is at least what I read in another thread on here

It would be cool if you had the option, that way each person could change it to their liking. :D

Maybe EP will see what he can do about that ;)

I added that feature and then removed it due to complaints.
I can't win :)

Originally posted by PC-Dude
It would be cool if you had the option, that way each person could change it to their liking. :D

Maybe EP will see what he can do about that ;)

I agree with that idea. I think it would turn out to be a win win answer for both sides. But that EP choice not ours

Well vbulletin3 is now in development... hopefully it will have tht feature.. tho I can mess around with hacks, this would require adding new fields to the database and changing at least 2 files, which I am not comfortable doing atm :s

Do a vote.. on or off :p

I'm not complaining EP, I know what situation your in and it's not your fault. I was just wondering about it that's all no biggie. I don't want to make a fuss about it :D

I know guys, it's no biggie I had just noticed it changed and was wondering why.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back