• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

View New Posts Problem

P

PC-Dude

I noticed alittle while back that when I would View New Posts and click on the link to go to the thread it would automaticly send me to the last page of replys in the thread. Well now it just sends me to the first page of replys. Did I change something ?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
No. I think EP changed it back to what it is now. I figured it was due to too many folks not liking the other way. Or that is at least what I read in another thread on here

P

PC-Dude

It would be cool if you had the option, that way each person could change it to their liking. :D

Maybe EP will see what he can do about that ;)

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by PC-Dude
It would be cool if you had the option, that way each person could change it to their liking. :D

Maybe EP will see what he can do about that ;)
I agree with that idea. I think it would turn out to be a win win answer for both sides. But that EP choice not ours

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well vbulletin3 is now in development... hopefully it will have tht feature.. tho I can mess around with hacks, this would require adding new fields to the database and changing at least 2 files, which I am not comfortable doing atm :s

Do a vote.. on or off :p

P

PC-Dude

I'm not complaining EP, I know what situation your in and it's not your fault. I was just wondering about it that's all no biggie. I don't want to make a fuss about it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar