View logged on users

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hi
Just wondering if anyone knows of some software that can monitorevery user logged onto a domain over all domain controllers. We wouldlike a list of all the logged on users and where they are and ifpossible what they are doing on the server.
It needs to be windows based and it would be best if we did not need to install on the server.

Cheers

I'd like to know too, had to restart a server at work the other day and cut off a user in the middle of getting something... he wasn't best pleased!

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Open up the Task List. Click on "Users"
That's what I thought when I first saw the thread. Just wasn't sure if that's what he wanted though.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Open up the Task List. Click on "Users"

Dont work on Win2k Domain Controller LOL

Hey un4given1 u would not happen to have the same username on bink.nu?
I have been trying to get in contact with you m8

I'm taking it from the original message by ZeroHour that he wanted theusers ** logged on to the DOMAIN ** not a given machine itself.

I found the answer to meet my needs with:

NET SESSION

in the DC's console. A better version for use in scripts that just gives the
number of users in active sessions is:

NET SESSION ¦ FIND /C "\\"

This and several more very useful W2k* DC/AD Admin scripting tools can be found at:

http://www.robvanderwoude.com/index.html

So now ya know!
-noober

P.S. Be nice! It's my virgin post here! :nervous:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back