Vietcong Demo

S

Streamer

Has any one with DX9 been able to play Vietcong? Alot of gamers cant play this game anymore and all of us seem to have one thing in common. DX9 upgrade. I dont know much about DX but I didnt think it was possible to stop a game from connecting to servers.

The ingame browser wont work
Gayspy loads the game - cannot find server
Direct Connection does not work.

So do you guys think its possible that something like DX9 could hinder this game?

PS> Firewalls are not only off, but shut down.

do you get to drop loads of napalm and defoliate the forests with Agent Orange in this game???

where can i get this demo? i have dx9 as well. but i hope it works for me....

the game is awesome it runs fine with DX9 I haven't seen any problems at all with DX9.the game's engine is great.
you can download it from here
and don't forget to get the latest patch for from www.vietcong-game.net or get it directly here

well hmmm....it has turned into a common issue for alot of ppl now. does anyone here have any idea's i can entertain?

thanks

Originally posted by OutlawSZ
well hmmm....it has turned into a common issue for alot of ppl now. does anyone here have any idea's i can entertain?

thanks

uninstall the game and then re-install it,maybe it'll help you out.
or maybe it's drivers issue.

I love this game:D ...one for my collection when it comes out...i am running direct x9 and all is fine...in fact a very stable game for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back