Videocard trouble

T

tanya004

Hi everybody!
I probably have a trouble with my videocard (I've got GeForce MX-440). It shows black stripes from time to time, especially when I try to play games ("Heroes" are a complete disaster!). Could anybody give me advice?

Thread moved to Graphics Cards

As always make sure you have the latest drives.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Select graphics drivers, geforce and tnt and then your operating system. It will take you to a download page.

The MX440 is an old card and does not support all the latest game texturing features. The software drivers compensate for missing hardware. If this does not help an older driver may actually work better.

Post back and ask if anyone is using your problem games with an MX 440 and what driver they are using.

I thought I was the only one still with the MX 440! Mine did that when i tried to OC it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back