Videocard Faillure

not that expensive at all...like the GF4 Ti4600 costs in holland 470 euro's thats equivalent to dollars..(1dollar=97eurocents)...and over there it's much cheaper...but the thing is i'm only 15 and i can't order over the internet, my parents refuse also....so that kinda sux

If there are places around where u live that sell computer parts see what they r getting for the GF4 TI4200 cards. It will also be cheaper if u get one with 64 megs of ram instead of 128 megs of ram on the video card, which I figure u know that.

What about the ATi Radeon 8500 128 DDR...? That's around 270 euro's here in stores...the 64 DDR is 250 euro...

i will go look on prices nearby for the GF4 Ti4200...just a sec

I've heard both good and bad things about the driver support for ATi cards so I'm not to sure as far as they go. And on the price search engine on that site most of the Ati Redeon 8500 are more then the GF4 TI4200. What u should do is see if the stores that have the Ati Redeon 8500 and see if they have the Ti4200 and compare the prices. Reason being is almost any search I do will be in USD as opposed to Euro's which is what u need.

Redeon 8500 prices

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
What about the ATi Radeon 8500 128 DDR...? That's around 270 euro's here in stores...the 64 DDR is 250 euro...

until there are decent drivers for ATi card that's no reason to think about this ..

Originally posted by Cosmin

until there are decent drivers for ATi card that's no reason to think about this ..

well I'm just trying to answer the questions for G-Lizard86. But as u said that the driver support for ATi cards is a bit on the shaky side.

MSI GF4 Ti4200 64 DDR - 202 euro's
(cheapest) Asus GF4 Ti4200 128 DDR - 250 euro's

Go to www.mycom.nl (dutch) wait till loaded go to "Beeld en Beeldbewerking" and then choose "Videokaarten", then you their videocards, that store is in my village, click "volgende" to go to the GF4 Ti cards.....

(sorry for the sh*tty language but i type to fast for my own fingers lol:p) got 200+ hits on the finaltest for tenfinger blind typwriting lol...)

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
(sorry for the sh*tty language but i type to fast for my own fingers lol:p) got 200+ hits on the finaltest for tenfinger blind typwriting lol...)

Yeah rite :rolleyes:, Yer pickin yer nose again and yer fingers are stickin to the keys. :p

hehehe no just knocked over a bottle of coke over my fingers...their sticky yes...but i did get average 200 hits per minute with my typingexam..!

Well I check out that site u posted and based on the prices I would spend the few extra euros and get this card Asus GF4 Ti4200 128 DDR. The reason being is it will last u longer then getting one with half as much ram as the games become more complex the more the ram on the video card will help. Yes most of the games I've played u can use a video card with 64 megs of ram but I've also noticed that they can slow down some depending on the complexity of the scene.

uhhuh...well that same store now has a sale this week, the only GF4 that they have on sale (xx% off) is the MX440, for 139 euro's...is that any good then..?

Well its better the what u have, but that said anything of the GF4 series below the TI series is not a whole lot better then a GF2 card so now it becomes a little bit more of performance problem depending on what u do with the system. I'll post a couple of links to info bout the GF4 MX440 as soon as I find them again. I hope the that I've post will answer some of ur questions and I'll look for a couple of more

check out this story

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back