Video Vote

Ga5p3R

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi :)

i hope this is the right part of the forum to post this in :laugh:

my name is Gašper and i am from slovenia and i've recently created a video for a slovenian competition. now if i want to win, i have to get enough votes. so i thought, where could i get enough votes? and then i remembered of this forum.

just a fun fact, this forum has more than 10X as much users, as any forum in slovenia :) ... so if other competitors have like 600-2000 votes, with your help i could beat them in one day :nervous: ...

but i'm not asking you to do me any favours or give votes for no reason. i worked hard to make the video, and i'm giving you the link under this text. so if you like it, please select "5" where it says "ocena" and then klick "glasuj" (sorry it's slovenian :) ), and if you don't like it, don't do anything :) ... fair enough? :)

so basicaly i just hope you like the video and apreciate my work. and if you do, show the power of OSNN Forum to our small country :)

thank you very much, here is the link:
http://www.ortosmart.si/sl/inside.c...hree&cid=24A55887-9619-6CEF-F819-CA77D90B2340

btw: the objective was to make a video where you and your friends dancing, and i decided to take it one step further and make a crazy low budget music video with lame effects :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back