Video Setting shortcut????

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
I have GeForce 4 Ti 4200 vid card and I use different color profiles for different games. (IE: increased gamma from 1.0 to 1.64 for AAO). Is there a way that I can setup a shortcut key command to enable that saved display profile? It is a real pain to have to goto control panel>Display>Ti4200 tab>settings>advanced>and then select the profile and hit "OK" just to get setup to play my game.

Don't have exactly what you want but its a start. Easiest way would probably be to find the registry entry controlling this setting and making a simple switch script...

Code:
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,,3

Well maybe this will help

display.jpg

Number 3 is the one I change to a color profile that I created for different games. What I would like to be able to do is somehow switch from the default setting to the saved profile and back without having to go through all that you see just to do it.

I don't have Detonator drivers installed nor can I use them for my ATI card or else I would have thrown together a script. I can't track it down if I don't have it installed, but based on findings with my own drivers you should have a bunch to work with. I tracked down my colour profile settings using Catalyst drivers, based on this info it should be easy enough to find it for the Detonators. It’s going to look a bit cryptic but it’s easy enough to figure out, just tryout the monitoring tools below to do the same with your drivers. I watch file access when entering the menu I want, also watch the registry when the profile is set.

Download SysInternals Monitoring Programs so you can watch file access and the registry in realtime.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back