video overclocking facility

B

bloker

im trying to over clock my Nvidia GTS as per the speed tweak i have got the registry looking like the the one in the screen shot,but i can find the additional button on my video card anywhere to overclock it.... anyone tell me where it is or how to go from here please thanks bloker

right click on your desktop go to properties then to go settings>advanced>your video card>additional properties>clock clock frequencies

nvidia gts

hi
thanks for your reply at least i seem to be doing it right....clicked on properties but there is no additional facility there just asks me if i want to unistall the driver etc there is no additional button there.........and more ideas please.... thanks bloker

hi catch
thanks for the reply is my card not supported by this one then its a gts....its shown in the registry but does not give me any other options

Are you using the cards manufacturers drivers or the generic ones from nvidia's website?

If your using the manufacturers drivers.. then the tweak utils like GTU & NVmax WILL NOT recognise your card, they only work with the generic drivers.

Did you run the coolbits reg hack.. (from xp-erience.org utils&overclocking download page). If you have that you dont realy need the above said utilities, coolbits adds a tab to the control panel for overclocking the core and memory and also lets you set the V-sync in D3D, which is normally hidden.

stuy_B Hi
thanks for your reply yes i did download the coolbits thing and i have double clicked it etc etc.....

But i dont appear to be able to find the tab etc .....
or if indeed there is even one there..........where is it ? i dont seem to be able to find it the registry looks like the one in the picture but no tab. bloker

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back