Video Music Awards

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Was anyone else shocked at the final live act last night?
Guns-n-Roses?!?!?! Axl acyually showed up! My jaw hit the floor!

Guns-n-Roses aren't dead ? I thought they were...
BTW, I didn't see the show, my location will tell you why...

I only watched the starting with jimmy fallon, he kicks ass

Originally posted by Ant -|- One
I thought they were dead as well. Only two original members. They said they are recording a new album and will be touring again.

Catch, by avoiding it you miss things like Britney in black leather. :eek:

Just wanted to say that Eminem is an Idiot!!!

triumph kicks ass!!!!!!

and excel rose wasent dead, he was viseting the seneterium.

YEAH. Guns is back!!!!!
i suspected something when pink said she had seen axl and buckedhead in the pre show. but to actually see axl there was just...awesome. They are my number one band, and have been to 2 conserts. good to see them back. eventhough they could change name to the axl rose group or something. buckedhead's kewl and all, but there is no guns without slash IMO.

Originally posted by Ant -|- One

MTV Europe :p

Didn't watch it myself cos I was upstairs, got MTV, MTV2, MTV Hits, MTV Bass and MTV Dance downstairs :p

It's OK. You know how MTV is. They will rerun it at least 10 times...by tomorrow. ;)

it sure was. my highlights must be sheryl crow, pink, bruce springsteen and of course GN'R!

I'm so in touch with reality...I didn't even know it was on :rolleyes:

haha the funniest part was when Michael jackson came on stage.. Britney Spears intoduced him and called him 'The Artist of the Millenium'. So MJ comes on the stage and he actually thinks he won an award for "Best Artist of the Millenium' :rolleyes: however MTV has said it was all a mix up and that the Award does not exist. muhahaha
evil.gif

did you see britney's face when he was 'accepting' the 'award'! She didn't know where to put her face! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back