Video Editing

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Adobe and Pinnacle are expensive - but you get what you pay for I guess. Beware OEM ones - I got the PowerDirector set with my drive/cam and at Version1.1 it just crashed on XP - had to pay €50 for the upgrade to v3 to get it to run. It's OK I'd say, but pretty basic - maybe good if you want something very simple and straightforward for basic tasks.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Yeah, we could probably suggest something more reasonably priced if you could tell us what you want to do with the videos specifically. In fact there are a bunch of freeware and open-source apps that handle basic tasks like trimming and conversions very efficiently.

Ulead Video studio 7 is the best cheap one. I comes out top in a lot of magazine Tests.
It is also very easy to use if you are a beginner.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
dreamliner77 said:
Beware, there is no learning curve in Premiere. It's more like a straight line up.
Good post dream :cool: - I have a "feeling" that may matter to this guy from the speed with which he came to his decision... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster