• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

video conversion sw recommendations

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political User
Not really graphic, but this is the most logical place, IMO ...

(and hello again, everyone!)

I'd like recommendations from you knowledgeable folks for software to convert VOD files to Flash.

Needs to be powerful, robust, and able to handle pretty big files.

Does not need to be free, but of course, that would be especially shiney.

TIA!

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I have to agree with cosmin, the only one that can do work like that, and be extreme on the files and all the good stuff would be premiere pro, maybe even aftereffects. Both from adobe.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Not really graphic, but this is the most logical place, IMO ...

(and hello again, everyone!)

I'd like recommendations from you knowledgeable folks for software to convert VOD files to Flash.

Needs to be powerful, robust, and able to handle pretty big files.

Does not need to be free, but of course, that would be especially shiney.

TIA!
Do you mean VOB (as in DVD)

if so I found this via lifehacker

Windows only: Convert nearly any video format to nearly any other video format with the aptly named Any Video Converter.
The program supports just about every video format known to man, including AVI, DivX, FLV, RM, and VOB. It also comes with output profiles for devices like the iPod and PSP, though you can easily create a custom profile with the audio and video specs of your choosing.
AVC couldn't be much easier to use, and it supports batch conversions--always a nice perk. You'll definitely want to add this utility to your video arsenal Any Video Converter is free for Windows.
http://www.any-video-converter.com/any-video-converter.exe

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal