Video card

• Thread starter oO ShifterZ Oo
  • Start date
O

oO ShifterZ Oo

right now i got a geforce 2 mx 32mb, but now im thinking to upgrade to get a geforce 3 or 4, with maybe DDR 128 RAM or should i get lesser, any tips and suggestions. Brand maybe exasacty
^cant spell

If your low on cash get a geforce 4, 4200 and you cna OC it a good bit so that it's as fast as a 4400 or such. if you got the cash splurge on a visiontek or gainward 4400, or 4600

Is there any article or watever comparison chart that shows the battle of the followin' Graphic Card.

1. GeForce 3 Ti 200 64 MB

2. ATI Radeon 8500 64MB

3. GeForce 4 Ti 4200 64MB

Which one of them is the best?

geforce 4 ti 4200 is superb. the 64mb version actually has faster memory than the 128mb version and is cheaper. can be had for about $160. not many games, if any, use 128mb of video memory. it is only a matter of time, though... but those games will still run fine with 64mb.

Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
right now i got a geforce 2 mx 32mb, but now im thinking to upgrade to get a geforce 3 or 4, with maybe DDR 128 RAM or should i get lesser, any tips and suggestions. Brand maybe exasacty
^cant spell

128 DDR is still too much for the present . I recommend you an Leadtek GF4 TI 4600 - > very good component !

How much is the price difference between the 128 MB GeForce 4 Ti 4200 and the 64 MB version?

I found this article regarding the GF4 Ti 4200. The problem is that how come the price is so cheap while the spec is better than GF3 Ti500?

Originally posted by Nismo83
I found this article regarding the GF4 Ti 4200. The problem is that how come the price is so cheap while the spec is better than GF3 Ti500?
when the gf3 ti500 came out, it was made to be the fastest vidcard on the market and the price reflects it. the king of kings. then the gf4 ti 4200 comes out which is aimed and the lower end of fastest vidcards; awesome price/performace ratio. it just has gf4 technology which lets it become faster than the fastest gf3.

if u have a small budget i would go for a Gf3 or 64mb gf 4 ti series,
But if u have a rather big budget like 300quid i would go for a Visiontek Xtasy ge-force 4 ti-4400 or a 4600 very nice cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back