Video Card OC Utility?

T

Temperal

So I'm curious if everyone has a preference on an overclocking program for Nvidia video cards? I've got a Visiontek GeForce3 TI 500. So far I've seen Coolbits mentioned and the new RivaTuner software is listed. Any recommendations? I've never overclocked anything before so I'm looking for something with an easy interface and a save settings and restore settings "for an idiot" button:p. Thanks in advance...

Temperal

I use coolbits myself just because it is part of the driver and is not loading another program to work. Riva Tuner and Powerstrip seem to be popular and there is always Nvmax

Sorry, ATI Freak here. Just wanted you to know we are reading your posts..

I do have ( in my server machine ) an Nvidia geforce 2 and used Nvmax, and it worked great.:eek:

Thanks for the replies. I downloaded The Riva Tuner utility and plan on giving it a try in the next day or 2. Looks like it has Coolbits built into it from what I read on their website. Will let you know how it goes. Not going to be able to overclock to much at first cause I'm just not circulating enough air in the case, but going to add an additional fan this weekend. Thanks again...

Temperal:)

im using two at the same time
geforce tweaker and cool bits.with both of them running i got my integrated geforce 2 from a core clock of 175 to 260 and from a 250 mem clock to 307 and upped my benchmark score a whole 100 points lol

Coolbits works fine ... no need of any external software.

700th post!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back