Video Card Input/Output on screen.

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hi!

I think this might be somewhat of a bit of a hard question; but I wonder; is it possible to somehow a video game system to my computer; so that it shows on the screen?

I have heard of devices called VGA boxes; but I want one of those. I'm just wondering, with VIVO; how can I do it? Can I?

I want to borrow my friends PS2 over winter break; and play a little bit of Grand Turismo 3, I miss it. Also; want to play SNES a bit.

Here is my graphics card:

Geforce 4 Ti 4400

Since you have video-in I guess you could just plug the cable in and watch the PS2 image in your TV-viewer.

I have a TV viewer? :) What's that?

Also; what about sound and stuff...

you should have a tv in/out module thingie that came with your video card... it should have sound and video inputs on it... it's just a matter of plugging in the game console into those ports and using whatever viewing software that came with your video card.

Well; here is a picture of my device manager; I think I have all the required VIVO drivers that are needed. However; no viewer software came with the Card; just the VIVO cable; nVidia Demos; and Drivers; VIVO and graphics card. I tried browsing the CD; but nothing there.

Any suggestions for a viewing program please?

device.JPG

just a suggestion, read the manual for your video card

then connect the audio of your game console into the input on your sound card (you may need a rca to 1/8th inch mini stereo plug adapter)

msi and asus bundle WinProducer 2.0 with their vivo cards... might wanna try getting a copy of that.

Thanks for the audio tip; will get that connector. As for the manual; it's doesn't deserve to be called that; there is nothing in detail about VIVO; at all. I tried contacting the company; no luck there either.

as far as hardware and physically connecting it all up, it's way too simple... you don't need technical support or a manual. you just need software.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back